- You must also pass the required medical exam, performed by a Civil Aviation Medical examiner.
- You must also be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Need to pass a formal Aviation Language Proficiency Test
- Need to apply to Canadian Immigration
- Request a personalized quote for your professional pilot training by email
**All application fees are non-refundable
Professional Pilot’s Course:
PPL through CPL, with Multi-Engine IFR
|Ground School||40 hr|
|Ground School||80 hr|
|Ground School||3 hr|
|Ground School||40 hr|
If you are a student from outside Canada, you may be eligible for AHCIP coverage.
Students who have a 12-month study permit (valid for an Alberta educational institute) and who will reside in Alberta for 12 months or more are eligible for AHCIP coverage and should apply.
Learn how to apply for AHCIP coverage.
Connect with the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan office.
The following is a description of residences for Sky Wings Aviation Professional Pilot students.
- 7 units available on a first come first served basis.
- $500.00 per month (includes utilities) + $500.00 security deposit.
Each unit has the following:
- Kitchenette with microwave and fridge
- Bathroom with shower
- Reservations must be made in advance and subject to availability.
- The Town of Penhold is a short 5-minute drive from the airport, and the City of Red Deer is a 10-minute drive.
- It is recommended that reservations be made at least three months in advance due to limited availability.
- However, Living off campus will be substantially more expensive. Costs vary depending on choice of residence. Contact us for info about other placements.
- Transportation (buses & schedules)
Step : 1
Complete the Admission form and pay the application fees
There are 2 ways to apply to Sky Wings Aviation:
1. Telephone: Toll Free(Canada and US only) : 1-800-315-8097
Sky Wings Aviation Red Deer :+1-403-886-5191 ; +1-403-886-5192
2. Email us Admission Forms at email@example.com
International Students – Admission Form.pdf and applicable documents
3. Online Application – International Student Form
Step : 2
Provide all documents and complete application are received. A response to your application will be sent to you within 2 weeks from Sky Wings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t heard from us.
Step : 3
After receipt of your Admission Letter, apply for a Student VISA through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
Step : 4
Fly to Canada and pursue your career as a professional pilot!!